Student Referral Program Form
Limitations and Restrictions:
· This offer is subject to enrollment restrictions, as in the case of a class size not being able to accommodate the students being referred. In this case the referred student will not be admitted and you will not receive any tuition credit.
· To qualify, referrals must be acknowledged during the application process. The name(s) of the referring student, faculty or staff must be noted on the online application or on referral form on the school website that can be submitted by the family that referred the student.
· Each student must complete the admissions process and meet the admissions requirements, as determined by the SACS Admissions Committee and Principal. The applicant must indicate on the application form the name(s) of the person(s) who referred him or her to the school.
· Tuition discounts for the referring family may not exceed total tuition paid by that family.
· The new student must be a full time student and attend for at least three months before the credit is awarded.
· Referring families with enrolled students can choose to allocate their incentive as tuition credit in one of the following two options:
1.Designate the full $500 credit to the SACS Tuition Assistance Fund.
2. Designate the full $500 to be applied to the Annual Fund as a donation from the referring family.
Referring staff members who do not have enrolled students can choose to allocate their incentive credit as follows:
1. Receive the $500 credit in the form of a bonus payment to be paid via their January 15, 2018 payroll check (payroll taxes will apply).
2. Designate the full $500 credit to the SACS Tuition Assistance Fund.
3. Designate the full $500 to be applied to the Annual Fund as a donation from the referring faculty/staff member
· Families who paid tuition in full for the 2017-2018 school year will receive a $500 credit upon re-enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year tuition
· Tuition credits are not available for after school or summer camp payments.
· If a student is enrolled in January and completes three months of school then the tuition discount would be applied to the first payment for the 2018-2019 school year.